S300Plus Mini air tank
SMACO Scuba Tank, S300Plus Portable Mini Dive Cylinder with 5-8 Diving Minutes Capability, Corrosion Resistant Material, with Constant Pressure Valve, Refillable Pony Bottle for Emergency Backup.
SMACO S300Plus Series Mini Scuba Diving Tank
This mini diving tank can provide a whole new diving experience. With an integrated breathing release valve, there is no need to carry heavy scuba cylinders, no complicated diving requirements, and you can breathe easily underwater by biting the breathing mouthpiece. The cylinders are small and lightweight so they won't get in the way of your diving activities. It is a good choice whether it is for beginner diving practice or as a backup diving tank.
Three reasons to choose SMACO mini scuba tanks
Easy to use
There are no complicated operation requirements for SMACO mini scuba tank, just bite the mouthpiece and breathe.
Can be carried with one hand. When used underwater, just simply bite on the mouthpiece to carry the mini scuba, giving you more freedom of underwater movement.
Can be taken on plane
After the cylinder is disassembled(unscrew the regulator and tank body), it can be taken on the plane, allowing you to enjoy diving at any time.
Scuba diving and photography
SMACO Mini Scuba Tanks can withstand 5-10 minutes of breathing in waters below 10 meters. You can use it for underwater photography, fancy diving and other activities. Moreover, the scuba tank is detachable and fits easily into your suitcase, so you can take it on the plane to start your dives in more places.
SpearFishing and underwater work
S300Plus 0.5l mini diving cylinders can also be used for various underwater operations and are more convenient and easier to use than larger diving cylinders. No need to carry heavy diving equipment, no long breathing hose, just bite the mouthpiece to breathe normally underwater, which can greatly improve your underwater work efficiency.
short shallow dives
"While traveling I have numerous times wished I had my gear with me. But the effort to bring heavy dive equipment is often too hard and is left behind. Then cost to rent is sometimes too much for just a short session. "
This makes it possible to jump in the water and spend a few extra minute down below. Its compact light weight and lets me pack it in my luggage or put it my gear bag for road trips to the lake, river, or ocean. I love snorkeling and this is perfect for a short shallow water dive. This thing looks pretty tough and the built very well for its compact size. It's has plenty of uses outside of just snorkeling such as dropping something in the river or lake and having to go down and look for it. You can inspect for damage under your craft. What important to know is that this is a short experience.
Its a ton of fun and great for travel.
Underwater heat escape, shallow water diving challenges, etc.
Spearfishing or capturing underwater landscapes with a camera.
spare gas cylinder
It can be used as backup air for 30 meters underwater, escorting you at critical moments.
- SMACO offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for customers who are not satisfied with the product. If the product was shipped, the purchase price will be refunded minus the shipping costs.The cost of trial and error is not high, but the cost of miss is very high.
- SMACO offers a free replacement for products you received that do not work. You just need to provide your order number and order information on our website, and we will provide after-sales service immediately.
- SMACO offers a one-year after-sales service and provides free repairs or replacements for products with defects, excluding those caused by intentional damage. Customers provide the order information on our website and we will respond promptly.
- Is one year the end of our service? No! We provide lifetime customer service after the customer purchases our product. Customers can contact us at any time for any issues, and we will solve them or provide help as soon as possible.
- We do not accept refunds due to short usage time of the scuba equipment, as this can vary greatly depending on the user's lung capacity, diving depth, and breathing frequency. If you feel that you have used the air tank for too short a period, please contact us! Our PADI certified instructors can provide you with training on how to extend your underwater breathing time, and practice your breathing skills.
- We do provide CE and DOT certified inspection certificates for your scuba tank to help you show them when you go to the dive shop to get it refilled, but don't forget to also show them your scuba diving license.
- Make money with SMACO! You can make money with SMACO by submitting pictures or videos of your diving experiences for cash rewards ranging from $5 to $200 with no limit on the number.
- For any inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com and our professional customer & technical teams will get back to you as soon as possible.
larrue g. (verified owner) –
Super produit qui correspond à mes attentes.
Par contre, il me faut 1 heure pour remplir la bouteille avec une pompe à pied. En faisant des pause pour calmer le rythme cardiaque, et laisser refroidir la pompe.
Un compresseur est vivement recommander.
Westley Morris (verified owner) –
I love this, it’s really fun to use and if used correctly you can get a full 10 minutes of underwater time the only problem I have had with it is it takes forever to pump up besides that it’s a really nice product and I’ll probably get another sometime soon
BAILLEUL MICKAEL (verified owner) –
Bon produit, par contre muscle les bras.
Mike B. (verified owner) –
Nicely Made Spare Air Tank, Best for Certified Divers.
I’m a PADI Divemaster, so I’m pretty familiar with scuba equipment. This is a nice little spare-air rig. It comes with a good wrist strap for use in the water, and a carry bag with a shoulder strap you would use on land. You can also use that carry bag to strap it to your BCD. I ordered it in bright green, because that is a color that is highly visible underwater. They also throw in spare set of O rings. They included a small hex wrench, but I’m not sure what that’s intended for. The instructions are nicely printed but pretty rudimentary, and probably won’t be that useful for anyone who doesn’t already at least basically know their way around this kind of gear.
Donnie Widener (verified owner) –
Great for travel. Don’t forget to order the kit to fill it on your own.
Mark (verified owner) –
A fun addition to snorkling
granolachic (verified owner) –
Our Commercial Diver Loves It!
We were excited to receive this item as we have a commercial diver in-house.
Here is what he had to say:
-Good for 6-8 breaths
-Will work well as a backup air
-Easy fill from a larger tank
-He Loves it, not to use it for recreation, but as a tool to help clean the bottom of our sailboat this summer. It will save him from popping up to the surface over and over again. He thinks he will be able to scrape the entire bottom a lot quicker than usual.
-I think it will be fun to use for a quick dive if I see something unusual below
Dawn2Dusk Adventures (verified owner) –
Having dived a few times in my life through the military and in personal travels. I can easily say this is an impressive little dive bottle. While traveling I have numerous times wished I had my gear with me. But the effort to bring heavy dive equipment is often too hard and is left behind. Then cost to rent is sometimes too much for just a short session. This makes it possible to jump in the water and spend a few extra minute down below. Its compact light weight and lets me pack it in my luggage or put it my gear bag for road trips to the lake, river, or ocean. I love snorkeling and this is perfect for a short shallow water dive. This thing looks pretty tough and the built very well for its compact size. It’s has plenty of uses outside of just snorkeling such as dropping something in the river or lake and having to go down and look for it. You can inspect for damage under your craft. What important to know is that this is a short experience. It took me roughly 30 mins with a hand pump to bring it to 200psi. I was pretty wore out before ever jumping into the water. So this is best used in conjunction with a snorkel set. The wrist strap got im my way a lot, so I just strapped it to my belt in case I dropped it. I didn’t have an adapter so I couldn’t fill it at my local dive shop. I had to order a hand pump and im not yet sure if, but I may invest in a compressor for it later on.
Overall I highly recommend getting a PADI class before you go into the water with it. This is definitely dive equipment and should be treated as such. It needs to be inspected and maintained for your safety. It is recommended to a maximum of 10 meters. That’s pretty deep and you can get into a lot of trouble if your inexperienced that far down. Yet Its a ton of fun and great for travel.
Justin and Amanda A. (verified owner) –
Very well made, as expected for both the cost and how important it is for a product like this. Will be perfect for getting bottles under water. Sometimes I need just a little more time than a snorkel or big breath can give for the silt to move and this will give me the extra breath or two I need.